THE CLASSIC 500 Pentaz Hotel will help you with your inquiries.
Person in charge will get back to you as soon as possible.
(Reservations are not confirmed until the call is completed.)
La goutte (Restaurant) 02.2218.5770~1
※ Phone calls only for December reservations.
LA VIE EN ROSE(Wine bar) 02.2218.5750
Masil (Book cafe), Andante (Karaoke), N Forever (A/V room, movie/music room) 02.2218.5720
1. Private information items and method of collection
- ① private information items
- Name, Phone Number, E-mail
- ② Method of information collection Upon using the services
2. Purposes of collection and use of private information
- ① THE CLASSIC500 collection necessary minimum-level private information for the following items in order to provide effective services:
- Purposes of collection Item(s)
- Name, Phone Number, E-mail
- Effective communication for notices and resolution of dissatisfaction issues.
- providing services such as processing a transaction (e.g., fulfilling a request for information, or completing a product order)
- Possession and usage period Until fulfilling a request for information
- ② Sensitive private information(including race and ethnicity, ideology and faith, hometown and place of birth, political, disposition, criminal records, health information and sex life) which could infringe on the basic rights of guests is not collected.
3. Provision and sharing of private information
- ① THE CLASSIC500 will not, at any time, use the private information outside the boundaries of the "Purposes of Collection and Use of Private Information" or provide such information to a third party or business/institution.
- ② THE CLASSIC500 does not provide the private information, However, exceptions apply in the following cases: Provision of such information as required by related laws and regulations or upon the demand of an investigative authority for investigative purposes and according to procedures and methods determined by law
4. Consignment of collected private information
- We may outsource the processing of certain function and/or information to third parties. We may also engage market research firms to assist us in contacting guests for the purpose of market research and quality assurance. When we do outsource the processing of your personal information to third parties to protect your personal information with appropriate security measures and prohibit them from using your personal information for their own purpose or from disclosing your personal information to others.
5. Handling and retention period of personal information.
- THE CLASSIC500 destroys customers' personal information without delay. When the purpose of collecting personal information or provided purpose is achieved. Specific time of destroy is as follows.
- Destruction procedure
After collecting and achieving the purpose of use, personal information is to be destroyed after storage for a specific period according to the internal policy and the information protection grounds by the relative laws and regulations.
- Destruction procedure
Personal information has been printed out on paper is destroyed by a shredder or an incinerator, and personal information that is stored as electronic file is deleted by using the technical method that the information can not be regenerated.
- A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. it assigns the computer with a unique identifier, which in turn, becomes your identification card whenever you return to THE CLASSIC 500 web site.
7. Manager of Personal Information Protection.
- THE CLASSIC500 appoints manager and staff in charge of personal information protection as follow in order to protect personal information and treat complaints with regard to personal information.
- Name : Jung Dong Gi
- Position : General Headquarters
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Address : Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea 227-342
- Tel. : (82)2-2218-5576
- Fax. : (82)2-2218-5535
8. Technical/institution management of private information
- ① THECLASSIC500 seeks the following technical measures to prevent loss, theft, leakage, alteration or damage and ensure safety of private information of Members
- ② THECLASSIC500 limits the number of staff authorized to handle private information, conducts training to emphasize the adherence of its principle, and immediately corrects any problems that may arise in this regard.
The personal information we collect from you online is stored by us and/or our service providers on databases protected through a combination of physical and electronic access controls.
Nevertheless, such security measures cannot prevent all loss, misuse or alternation of personal information and we are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents to the fullness extent permitted by law.
9. Protection of private information of users under the age of 14
- THECLASSIC500, in principle, does not collect private information of users under the age of 14. Provided, however, if the collection of such information is deemed necessary, THECLASSIC500 will adhere to the related laws and notices.
10. Transmission of advertisement information
- THECLASSIC500 will not transmit for-profit advertisement information. We will not send out any mailings unless it has been agreed upon by the member.
- Encryption of personal Information
- Customer's personal information is kept and managed after encryption. Besides, we use the special security function such as using encryption of important data for storage and transmission.
- Technical Measures against Hacking and etc
- THECLASSIC500 installs security program to prevent the leakage and damage due to hacking or computer viruses, performs periodic renewal and check, equips the system at the area where access from outside is restricted, and technically / physically watches and blocks it.
12. Notification duty
- The contents of this policy are subject to change at anytime. In the event that the policy is changed in any way, notification will be made to the member at least 7 days prior to any changes taking place via a notice to be posted o theclassic500 website.
* represents the required item.